This little lady doesn’t need a big intro since you probably love her blog as much as I do. Lexi’s two blogs Glitter and Pearls and Glitter Weddings will soon be merging into one gigantic sparkly home called Glitter Inc. I seriously cannot wait. Her sense of style sprinkled with humor plants a big smile on your face, so you can imagine how excited I was when she agreed to share her Short List!! Hope you all enjoy as much as I did putting this together!
Lexi’s Short List
1. My crazy family. Think the families from My Big Fat Greek Wedding and The Nutty Professor, combined, and very Jewish.
2. My own little family – hubby (who I adore!) and Belly (our very furry daughter) – and extended family – all of my hilarious and awesome friends.
3. Lipstick. I always used to be a bit of a black eyeliner junkie, but then I hit my late twenties and realized “goth” was so last season, like two decades ago. So now I’m a fiend for lipstick. Currently living in YSL (in Blood Red) and NARS (in Schiap).
4. The color black. Okay, I kid. I’m mostly still goth in that I just can’t let go of the color black. Black tights and cardigans? Yes, please. (I sprinkle hot pink, leopard print, and glitter in where appropriate … a.k.a., always.)
6. Chicken nuggets, yum. And green grapes. And coffee.
7. My Mac Book Pro — she’s several years old and I am oh-so-careful with her, but boy has she been good to me. My Iphone is a close runner up.
8. Piles and piles of books. I’ve been reading for longer than I can remember, and I’ve gotten back into reading all over again in the last year as blogging has taken over the latter half of my day … and night, and I’ve found myself unable to fall asleep dreaming in url’s and hashtags. Now I read at least a chapter or two every night before going to sleep. Works like a charm! (image)
9. My camera – a Canon T3i. One day I’d love to upgrade, but for now I think it’d be wise to learn what all of the buttons do. So far, so good.
10. Can I vote for all of Shopbop? Man, that site gets me every time.