Whether you need a good laugh, are craving some chocolate recipes or dying for fashion inspiration, Christin is your go to gal. There have been a couple occasions when I read her blog and was laughing so hard I almost peed. Her wit and crazy sarcastic sense of humor is often geared towards something you can totally relate to. I actually came across her blog when searching for some new bling from Bauble Bar. Best job ever? I think so! If you haven’t shopped their site yet, something is wrong with you. Did I mention she was just featured on Glamour.com? Awesome. So without sounding like too much of a creep, I will just introduce you:
Christin’s Short List:
- I am obsessed with this Volupsa candle in French Cade. The scent is feminine and masculine and so fresh.
- Not sure how I ever lived without my Clairsonic, and frankly, I don’t want to know.
- If I could eat it everyday, I would.
- I drink tea pretty much all day and I cannot live without David’s Tea.
- Lip. Balm. I think I might be addicted to it because I put it on incessantly.
- If I have to wear glasses, I’ve got to look cute doing it.
- This is going to make me sound WAY too domesticated, but my crockpot. I can make dinner while I’m at work!
- I carry my computer to work (and my lunch) every day and I couldn’t do it without my backpack! At least I look like a cute dork.
- Jeans – I wear them every single day, except weekends, when I wear leggings as pants.
- Blanketsto me equal what I like to call “relaxy time”